Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Charlie Sheen Soundboard

If anybody knows me, then they know that I have been keeping a special interest in all the great things of Charlie Sheen these days. It’s not that I was a fan of his before a couple weeks ago it’s just that the things he is saying is just too sensational to ignore. (TIGER BLOOD!) I was never a Two and a Half Men fan or anything, and really the only memorable thing I have of him is his small role as the bad boy in Ferris Bueller. I mean you have to give the man some props, he has tested clean for numerous drugs test over the course of the past couple days but he is STILL going on strong with some of the most bat-shit crazy, but also “inspiring” rants ever! For example, who can deny “CAN'T is the cancer of HAPPEN” is not motivating? I haven’t blogged in a while so I thought what better way to get back to it than by sharing this awesome soundboard some genius put together. Seriously, take a listen; be moved; become motivated and start WINNING!

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you! i was never really a fan but he's so interesting now that he's crazy!

    "I'm not thomas jefferson, he was a pussy"'
    "they are the rocket fuel that lives in the tip of my saber"
    "newsflash: i am special"

    oh god i could listen to these forever !

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps just saw the banners on your blog.. love 'em! i'm reading this side of the grave right now.. awesome so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks for the comments. Yeah Charlie Sheen is so crazy... you just gotta love him! I'm always at the edge of my seat in anticipation for the next ingenius thing he'll say in interviews. And I'm totally reading This Side of the Grave too! I'm just a little past the halfway mark and totally in love with it!

    ReplyDelete