Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fresh start – and why not with new clothes?

Wow. So embarrassing enough this is not my first attempt at a blog. I hate even thinking how many of these I’ve even attempted. So what makes this time different than my previous failed attempts? I have no idea. Will power? Persistence? Determination? Sheer boredom? I guess after all that’s really happened to me and my family over the course of the years, I thought someone – and I don’t know who – deserved to know about what goes on in my life only they’d get the “behind closed doors” view. I wouldn’t be surprised if now that I try to record everything that happens my life will become mundane and boring, which actually wouldn’t be the worst case scenario. I’ve had enough of the drama-rama. Well maybe if that becomes the case and all I ever write about are the cute dogs I see on the street or the amounts of clothes I only wish I could buy, perhaps some humour will shine through. I am excited to share the books I read, the movies I see, the crazy stories I hear about on the news or ‘celebrity world’, the foods I eat, and the things I experience in general. So without further ado... MY FIRST BLOG! *fist pump*


What better way to start than sharing the amazing new dress that I purchased earlier this week. I honestly fell in love with it the moment I came across the picture. It pretty much looks like the most comfortable piece of clothing; as if a cloud manifested itself into fabric and was wrapped around you. I found it from this amazing designer off etsy (which by the way if you haven’t checked out before, GO DO IT NOW! They carry everything and 99% are hand-made by the artists and designers). This particular purchase, called the Milk and Honey Muse Dress is by Le Muse who is based out of Europe. I love the dolman-sweater look on the front, but that plunging open-back simplified with a single black bow. If you are into the bohemian, slouchy, layered look, Le Muse is perfect for you. Each item looks gorgeously comfortable and if money weren’t an issue, one of each of her creations would be in my shopping cart. What I particularly like about Le Muse’s clothes is that she seems to tailor for women of all sizes, even providing a plus-size/custom-size option so long as you provide measurements. I’m so excited to receive this item and will definitely post pictures when I do.




If you’re interested, take a look at the link below and browse through Le Muse’s other clothes.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/LeMuse?ga_search_query=le%2Bmuse&ga_search_type=handmade

 
claim token QKCRH4KDTTUU

No comments:

Post a Comment